Monday 3 April 17
- First presentation starts promptly at 9:45am;
- Doors are open for coffee and registration from 9:00am;
- Conference will conclude with afternoon tea at 4:00pm.
- Standard registration = $70
- Ministry trainees and theological students = $30
- Spouses of delegates = $30 rate
- All prices include morning and afternoon tea, and a spit-roast lunch.
Location (Primary Site)
MBM St Albans Rooty Hill, Cnr Westminster St and Rooty Hill Rd, Nth
Rooty Hill, NSW, Australia.
The conference will be streamed live over the internet. Stay tuned for more details live-sites where you can get together with others in your area to enjoy the conference.
About our 2017 program
Each year at Nexus, we gather together as evangelical gospel workers and trainees to stretch each other theologically, to apply that theology to our lives and ministries, and to encourage one another to persevere in the Lord's work.
In the 500th anniversary year of the Reformation, our 2017 conference will consider how some of the key theological truths of Reformation theology challenge us today. What would it look like if we not just affirmed and celebrated those truths, but really believed and applied them? The four keynote addresses for the day will focus on:
"What if I really believed in the sovereignty of God …"
(Adrian Russell, Senior Pastor of Northmead Anglican Church);
"What if I really believed in the depravity of humanity …"
(Dominic Steele, Senior Pastor of the Village Church, Annandale);
"What if I really believed in the power of the cross …"
(Mike Ovey, Principal of Oak Hill College, London);
"What if I really believed in 'Here I Stand' …"
(Ray Galea, Senior Pastor of MBM Rooty Hill).